Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ONE MONTH AWAY!!!

OME! ONE MONTH AWAY!! My goodness time is still flying too fast. Not only are we already 10 years out of High School but now we are one month away from celebrating that year! Crazy!

Well, you all should see an email (for some snail mail) with a questionnaire that will just give some catching up information for the reunion & some of the paraphernalia we will all receive.

You will also see the price per person for the picnic lunch and the dinner.

Also, if anyone has any food allergies please let me know as soon as you can.

I have not gotten any photographs or emails pertaining to photographs, so don't forget that if you want to send nostalgic photos or recent family photos, please do so that they can be displayed here, the Facebook page, &/or on the night of the reunion.

I hope everyone is excited! Please contact me with any questions, concerns, whatever! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment