Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Getting Closer....

OME! It is June 23rd!

Where has the time gone? This summer is flying by already.

Okay so here is where we are:

It has been wonderful touching base with everyone. There will be another set of email/mailers going out soon. This one will detail the event, set the price per person to cover everything, and also there will be a form/questionnaire for everyone to fill out. This will be to make sure that I have all correct contact information for the directory we will each get at the reunion & also for the event itself.

I have mentioned before that if anyone has any photos from high school or a favorite photo of yourself or your family over the past ten years that you want to share, please let me know. It would be great to share some of these moments with everyone else. I don't want to take your original picture so please make a photocopy & either mail it or scan it in and email it to me.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment