Tuesday, July 21, 2009

REMINDERS!!! DON'T FORGET!!!

1. Payment for the events need to be received by July 23rd .
Picnic: $6 per adult $3 per child
Dinner: $24 per adult
These payments can be a check mailed to me: Courtney Barr (email me for my address) or dropped off at Dr. Blackmon’s to my mother, Debbie Stallings.
*PLEASE let me know if you have mailed or when you mail a check so that I can watch for it.

2. If anyone has ANY pictures they want include in décor or memorabilia on display, please contact me as soon as you can so we can figure out a way to utilize what you have.

3. THE QUESTIONNAIRES!! Please if you have forgotten about these or accidentally deleted the email, let me know. I need these as soon as you can get them to me. A great deal of the information from it will be put into our alumni directory which you will receive at the Dinner.

4. Also (this one is new) if you already know what you will want for your entrée at the dinner, please let me know. If you don’t that is okay too.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment